Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember information about your visit, such as your preferences and settings. This can make your next visit to the website easier and more efficient.
- Remember your login information so you don't have to enter it every time you visit the site.
- Track your browsing activity so we can recommend products and services that you may be interested in.
- Customize your experience on the site by showing you content that is relevant to your interests.
What types of cookies does Onuahia Market use?
Onuahia Market uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted from your computer or mobile device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device until they expire or you delete them.
How can I control cookies?
You can control cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block all cookies, block only third-party cookies, or allow all cookies. You can also delete all cookies that have been stored on your computer or mobile device.
Please note that blocking cookies may prevent you from using some features of the Onuahia Market website.
Onuahia Market's Commitment to Your Privacy
Changes to this Policy